Many personal and household soaps are made with dyes that can cause allergic reactions for people with sensitive skin. The sad truth is that there is no need for these dyes to be added to soaps; they are only added for aesthetic reasons. If you or a family member has allergies, reduce red, itchy breakouts by using all-natural soaps and cleaning products that are dye-free. Here are some of Pure & Gentle’s best dye-free soap products for those with allergies.
Dye-Free Personal Soaps and Shampoos
All Pure & Gentle soaps are made with all-natural formulas that do not use dyes for color. Any colors found in our bar soaps are from the natural plant extracts and botanicals used to make these high quality, mild soaps. Some of our best soaps and shampoos for those who have allergies or prefer naturally made products include:
– Bar soaps. Our natural bath & beauty bar soaps are all made with natural ingredients and never include added dye. Choose from a wide variety of options, including Peppermint Leaf, Strawberry Lemonade, Hazelnut Coffee and Juniper Berry. We also carry facial glycerin soaps and a natural oatmeal body bar.
– Liquid soaps. For those who prefer liquid soaps for quick hand cleansing, we have our Econcentrate Hand Soap. Sensitive skin and allergy sufferers will also enjoy the Sensitive Body Shampoo that is free of dyes, perfumes and other irritating additives.
– Shampoo. Scalps can be very sensitive to the dyes used in many commonly sold shampoos and conditioners. Our Sensitive Skin Shampoo is also dye and perfume-free, made from plant-based ingredients.
Dye-Free Household Cleaners
Both dyes and fragrances used in everyday household cleaners can cause rashes, hives and other allergic reactions in those with sensitive skin or allergies. Once again, there is no need for these chemicals to be added to cleaners for them to be effective. Pure & Gentle cleaners are made from all-natural ingredients, without any chemical dyes, brighteners or fragrances added that can irritate those with allergies. Some of these great products include:
– Sensitive Skin Laundry Soap. For those with skin allergies, it is very important to wash clothing with dye-free laundry detergent. Our Sensitive Skin Laundry Soap is dye-free and does not contain phosphates, fragrances or optical brighteners.
– Anti Allergen Window and Surface Cleaner. Even counters and tables can set off an allergic reaction when chemical cleaners are used. Our Anti Allergen cleaner not only is all-natural, it also uses enzymes to help reduce other allergens in your home.
Whether you or someone in your family has allergies or you just want to rid your home of harmful chemicals, our full line of natural soaps, lotions and cleaners are the perfect solution. Why use products that have dyes and other chemicals that can irritate skin, harm septic systems and are toxic to the environment when there are natural options? Check out all our dye-free and natural products to make your home a greener and healthy place for everyone in your family.